With the market full of different solutions, how can you be sure to choose the best one? Here, we’ll show you how apps gather data to stop your snoring and how to pick the right one.
Four ways to stop snoring
Snoring can be annoying. There are numerous ways to tackle it from natural remedies to stop snoring apps. Some mask the cause, others work. Here we focus on those that help you stop snoring overnight, so you can pick the best one.
- Change sleep position. Sleeping on your side is the most suitable anti-snoring position.
- Lifestyle changes. Apply a balance of physical activity, correct diet and reduced alcohol consumption.
- Anti-snoring devices. Among them is Goodsomnia stop-snoring device, a non-invasive method that stimulates your soft palate muscles and makes them stronger, so they don’t vibrate and cause snoring.
- Anti-snoring apps. Monitoring sleep is another step to preventing snoring and other conditions. If you record your sleep, predicting OSA, for example, increases.
What does an anti-snoring app do?
With multiple iPhone and Android anti-snoring apps available, it can be challenging to choose the right one. Here’s a must-have list of features you should pay attention to while picking up a quit-snoring app:
- Sleep recording. It records the sleep you’ve had and your sleep cycles. Some apps can also monitor your morning feelings.
- Snore analysis. An app can assess the volume, frequency and type of your snore.
- Remedy advice. An optional and useful feature, but consult your doctor for the right options.
- OSA detection. Combining all the above, an app can predict the risk of sleep apnea.
- Pre-consultation. An app is your sleep advisor and a big help for your doctor. With all the information gathered, preparation for the doctor’s visit is much easier.
Snoring app on Android and iOS
Adjustability is as vital as the features above. For example, Goodsomnia Lab is an iOS and Android snoring app that can easily record and analyse snoring on different devices.
The app launched a Premium Subscription which includes information on sleep data trends. From a simple iOS and Android snore app, it has become an experienced snore analyst. With its help, you can monitor key sleep metrics, like snore value, total snore, average snore and sleep efficiency.
Choosing an anti-snoring Android or iOS friendly app can take time, but the result is worth it.