Finding a product to stop snoring on the market is difficult, so today we’ll tell you in which cases you need stop-snoring products, the top-five devices, and how to choose wisely.
Products for snoring: why use them?
About 45% of adults snore at least occasionally, and 25% are regular snorers. Does it mean that the same amount of people are looking for products to stop snoring? If so, the stop snore products market must have a wide variety of products to suit everyone?
However, not everyone who snores needs products that stop it straight away. Only for primary snoring or mild to moderate OSA does a person require specific products for snoring, like oral, nasal appliances, or devices for your back. In other cases, adopting lifestyle changes first can help.
Five top products to stop snoring
Looking for the best outcomes for snoring? Here’s a list of anti-snore products most likely to help you prevent snoring. None of the products is a one-size fits all, but maybe worth a shot to improving your quality sleep:
- Mouthpieces: Their main function is to eliminate snoring.
- Nasal strips: These keep nasal passages open and avoid vibrations.
- Stop-snoring devices: These, like Goodsomnia smart stop-snoring device, increase blood flow, tone the soft palate, and make them stronger, so they don’t vibrate and cause snoring.
- Chest straps: Sleeping on your back is considered a primary cause of snoring, so a strap used as a positional monitor will detect and alert you when you roll onto your back.
- Anti-snore pillow: A smart pillow is a good alternative as it prevents throat tissue from relaxing and your tongue from rolling back in your mouth, so keeping airways open.
How to choose the most effective snoring product?
Before choosing an anti-snore device, tackle the root of the problem. Look at your symptoms, figure out what causes your snoring, whether it’s chronic disease, dry air, extra weight, sleeping position, etc. After a medical consultation and self-sleep monitoring, you’ll be best placed to choose the most effective snoring product. Self-monitoring is easy with Goodsomnia Lab; as it gathers all your snoring data while you’re asleep.
Snoring is the first symptom of OSA, and we shouldn’t ignore it. Snoring demands treatment like other diseases, so choosing the right product to help you stop snoring is essential.