We are seeking a highly skilled and talented Mobile QA Engineer to join the team at Goodsomnia. Our candidate will work directly with engineers and product manager. Make meaningful contributions to a product designed to better people’s lives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain compliance with policies, procedures and methodologies for product quality and solution validation.
- Effectively write and execute test plans, test scripts, defects, scrub reports and test reports on assigned projects and tasks.
- Perform manual testing and solution validation as required by the assigned project or task.
- Ability to run tests with XML inputs and read XML outputs.
- Effectively apply critical thinking and troubleshooting skills to efficiently identify the cause and effect of software and/or hardware related issues.
- Work closely with development, system engineers, product manager, CEO.
- Travel (up to 25%) «planned» and «unplanned» to internal offices where necessary for training, meetings, troubleshooting and certification testing.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Two or four-year degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in software quality assurance software/product validation.
- 3+ years of experience in Manual software testing.
- 3+ years of experience in Mobile Application testing.
- 3+ years of experience with Automation software testing, desired — not required.
- Basic understanding of Linux Operating System directory structure.
- Basic understanding of XML.
- Strong verbal, written, and communication skills.
- Flexible to work overtime when needed for mission-critical customer projects and/or field issues.
- Experience in documenting technical processes and procedures.
You will do it using your:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to think through and solve technical challenges
- Background or training in QA and programming
- Knowledge of browsers, devices and operating systems
- Great written and verbal English communication skills
- Willingness to always learn and improve, plus an independent way of working
- Work hard, play hard attitude
Additional Information: Goodsomnia is an equal opportunity employer. All your information will be kept confidential.