We understand the importance of protecting user privacy, and we always strive to be transparent about how we collect and use this information. We have made changes to the main documents so now you can more effectively monitor the information, which you provided, and better understand the process of collecting and processing data.
Terms of Service
The new version of the Terms of Service takes into account the new provisions of the legislation (GDPR Compliance) on data protection, as well as the principles for the collection, storage and use of your personal information:
- You can unsubscribe or delete your personal account at any time (note, you can do it in Goodsomnia Lab app. This function will be available on the website coming soon).
- Your content belongs to you, but you temporarily transfer us the right to use it.
- Goodsomnia AB provides healthcare advice to you on the need to improve your lifestyle and to improve your general health and heart health condition, and at the same time, we are not responsible for the treatment process with the participation of third parties.
- We can close your account if you indulge in improper actions on your part.
- We’ll be happy to receive your feedback and suggestions, and you allow us to use them.
- You agree to settle disputes using the right of Sweden.
- You can easily contact us if you have any questions or need help.
We recommend you read the full version of the Terms of Service here.
- Your privacy and confidentiality are important to us. We store and process your information in accordance with these principles.
- Depending on your account settings, information about your health condition can be observed by added users after your actions to monitor the progress of the treatment or to monitor an effect of the different pills. You can manage this access at any time.
- We collect and store information anonymously about our users, that would improve the quality of service.
- We try to provide you with various ways to manage the confidentiality of your personal information and will strive to enhance the possible functionality for this.
Today we ask you to take several steps and be sure the new tools, policies and conditions for using the Goodsomnia Lab application and our website goodsomnia.com suit you.