The Content Manager will check all language variants of application and website of the company ensuring the content stays up to date and relevant.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content.
- Create and publish engaging content for our Blog and Social media pages.
- Write and edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts if needed.
- Optimize content according to SEO.
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and user’s engagement metrics.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board.
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection).
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- Manage a multi language content for our apps and web.
You will demonstrate a mix of the following skills — project management, analytical, relationship management, organizational and copywriting. You will work autonomously, make smart decisions and be an expert in your field.
English (fluent\advanced) — Writing, conversational.
Russian (fluent\advanced) — Writing, conversational.
Email us for full details: firstname.lastname@example.org