We are looking for a qualified Android Developer (Strong Middle\ Senior) with the 3 + years of experience in Android development.
You will be responsible for the Goodsomnia Lab app Android development. The role requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented and can drive results across cross-functional groups.
- 3+ years of professional hands-on programming experience.
- 2+ years experience as an Android Native Application Developer.
- Excellent understanding Java (Kotlin as a plus) OOP/OOD/SOLID principles, algorithms, data structures, and design patterns.
- Experience with Rest API.
- Good knowledge XML, JSON.
- Experience with ORM, SQLite.
- Experience with Gradle (building flavours).
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience in developing multithreaded applications.
- The desire to write clean, high-quality code.
- Solid knowledge of Android SDK.
- Google architectural components MVVM Experience in the coding of application UI.
- Understanding UI/UXRx Java 2Dagger 2Git.
- Experience in leading the team knowledge of Identity Server 3/OAuth 2.0 is a plus JUnit, Mockito, RobolectricCI BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Experience in Agile.
- Teamwork skills for Remote Work.
- Experience in communication with foreign customers or management.
English level — Intermediate (reading documentation and communication with a management team).