Goodsomnia ECG Analysis is the special add-on to Goodsomnia Lab app for heart health monitoring at home. It allows you to test and control your heart health and general well-being. This functional add-on recording ECG (using one of Goodsomnia ECG devices (ECG recorders)), providing personalised conclusion and recommendations, helps enhance your health state.
With this tool, using electrocardiogram test, you can track your heart health anytime and anywhere, wherever you are. Goodsomnia ECG Analysis offers valuable insight into your:
- Overall heart well-being score;
- Risk evaluation of heart disorders or events (stroke, infarct);
- ECG signs of possible heart failure;
- Heart rhythm disturbances analysis;
- Heart bio-age evaluation;
- Heart muscle state analytics;
- Heart rate reading;
- Myocardium score (state of the heart muscle);
- Overload of the heart’s left ventricular. This parameter works with Pocket ECG + Y-cable only (coming soon);
- Adaptivity potential state analysis;
- Emotional state;
- Stress index analysis;
- Bioenergy analysis;
- Stamina score;
- Fatigue score.
There are 4 packages available for this service. Depends on your preference, you can choose 2, 10, 30 or 60 ECG tests for an unlimited period.
One ECG records analysis means you measure your ECG by Goodsomnia device (usually it’s a 3-minutes ECG recording), press the button “Send for analysis” on the app and then you will get a personal report and recommendations about your heart health in your smartphone or PC.
Start your ECG monitoring today, know more about pricing to ECG records analysis and all available subscription plans, press here.
Note: It is not intended as a sole means of diagnosis. The interpretations of ECG test offered by the device are only significant when used in conjunction with a physician over-read as well as consideration of all other relevant patient data.